It has been designed specifically for the lubrication of slow speed two-stroke modern engines Tier II and Tier III engines using high sulphur residual fuel oil. It has very high acid neutralisation capacity, based on a high BN of 100. It neutralises sulphuric acid and prevents cold corrosion in modern twostroke engines. It is able to efficiently maintain cylinder cleanliness and prevent engine damage when high sulphur heavy fuel oils (HSHFO) are being used, including over extended periods of intense engine operation.
Features / Benefits:
· Allows setting the lowest economical feed rates in engines operating under corrosive conditions.
· Excellent control of piston ring and cylinder liner wear.
· Enhanced formulation for anti-wear performance.
· High level of piston ring zone and cylinder liner cleanliness.
· Helps extend periods between unit overhauls.