It has been formulated with complex soap thickener and high quality highly refined mineral base oils. Avoids the metal-metal contact even in limit lubricating conditions, i.e. with loads, shock loads, high temperatures etc. The Extreme Pressure, antioxidant and anticorrosive additives with high viscosity oil build a continuous protection film onto the metallic contact surfaces and avoid early breakage due to fatigue, micro cracks, scratches, high specific pressures and shock loads. Its outstanding sealing capacity makes difficult the penetration of solid particles, which might provoke scratches and microstrain in the bearing path to be lubricated.
It will avoid as well the entrance of water and water-oil emulsions used during the metalworking process, and then the lubrication or corrosion problems are much reduced. Its excellent adhesion and very high metallic affinity allows to maintain an optimal level of lubrication on the different mechanisms and metallic parts in contact, avoiding losses and grease sags, consequently reducing the consumption of lubricants as well as possible contamination of the oil baths. Soluble, or coolant liquids in general, has a package of additives free of Pb, Cl and S, thus minimizing possible contamination problems with the process fluids as much as possible and avoiding possible stains on the processed material.
· Wide range of service temperatures -15 to 170ºC (peak temperature 200ºC).
· Resists properly shock loads.
· Very adherent, high affinity to metal.
· Excellent sealing capacity. Avoids the penetration of contaminating agents (water, dust, solid particles etc.).
· Very good resistance to water and oil-water emulsions.
· High stability to mechanic work.
· Very proper compatibility with bath emulsion of the metalworking processes.
· Low environmental effect additive package.
· Very stable lubricating film with E.P. properties and high resistance to specific loads in limit lubricating conditions.
GRASASH COMPLEX 170A is used in loaded mechanisms and bearings operated in a wide temperatures range (-15 to 170ºC), with possible water and/or emulsions presence, at medium and low spinning speed. Such conditions are experienced in different mechanisms such as the steel, copper, brass rolling, equipments in the steel industry, in the cement industry, in machinery of Mines and Public Works etc.
The grease will be applied in centralized systems (whenever the pumping system is suitable) or manually.