Fire resistant fluid, it is a low acid trimethylol-propane trioleate ester designed for gas turbines, steam turbines and turbochargers that work at high temperatures and a high performance requirement. It works in a temperature range from -25ºC to 120ºC. It has excellent resistance to oxidation, which significantly lengthens the useful life in service.
· Excellent viscosity index.
· Unbeatable thermal stability, no ash.
· Phenomenal behavior at high and low temperatures.
· Very good resistance to oxidation.
· Long approximate oil change intervals: 8000/9000 hours.
|ISO 6743/4 HFDU|
|ISO 12922 HFDU|