It is a dielectric fluid that ensures a correct electro grinding operation makes easier the electric discharge and cools both tool and part. Its low viscosity provides a perfect carriage away of the fine particles produced during the operation.
It can be used in finish grinding operations of hard or keen dimensions profiles, in shaving and finishing processes. It contains highly refined hydrocarbons to avoid skin diseases to operators.
· Low viscosity that allows a quick evacuation of machining residues.
· Excellent wetting, it confers a good penetration of the fluid between the piece and the electrode.
· Very good resistance to oxidation and temperature.
· Low volatility, ensuring good channeling of the electrical discharge and minimizing the presence of fumes and vapors.
· High flash point.
· Chemically neutral, it does not affect the electrodes or the parts and organs of the machines.
· Ease of cartridge filtration and decantation.
· It does not irritate the skin of the operators who handle it.