It is a high-quality lubricant designed for the lubrication of oil-flooded rotary compressors in natural gas service and for cylinder lubrication in reciprocating compressors in natural gas service. It is formulated to minimize the effects of gas dilution and oil absorption. It is specially formulated to provide good service and protection in gas compression service. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to help minimize deposit formation and provide long service life. It protects against rust, corrosion and wear, and is resistant to excessive foam buildup.
· Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures.
· Formulated to minimize the effects of gas dilution and oil absorption.
· Good wear protection.
· Protects against rust and corrosion.
· Good foam resistance.
· Oil-flooded rotary screw, rotary lobe, and rotary vane compressors in natural gas service.
· Industrial reciprocating compressors pumping natural gas.
· Reciprocating compressors commonly found in remote gas gathering stations.