High performance 100% synthetic multifunctional lubricants based in synthetic base oils and Polyalphaolefins, they have exceptional ant oxidation and thermal properties, specially formulated for those types of lubrication where the working conditions are very severe, as high loads or high temperatures where require a special lubricant with high demands on performance.
Features / Benefits:
· Very high viscosity possibility and good adhesive properties.
· Very high viscosity index.
· High thermal stability. Excellent performance at high and low temperatures.
· Long service life.
· Excellent extreme pressure.
· Excellent performance in severe service conditions.
Cincinnati Machine P-74
David Brown S1.53.106
DIN 51517 Part III GED50E35
U.S. Steel 224