GRASASH SUPREME T300 is a white, homogeneous and butter-like perfluorinated polyether grease. It is particularly resistant to oxygen, to chemical agents and to high temperatures. GRASASH SUPREME T300 can be used in contact with water, hot water, steam, oils, fuels, acids, alkalis, solvents (not fluorinated), chlorinated solvents, etc. The continuous operating temperature is maximum 260ºC, but it can reach up to 280ºC peak temperatures in short period.
As stated herein, GRASASH SUPREME T300 is insoluble in most of the solvents, this is why such solvents are not suitable for the cleaning of mechanisms and tools used in contact with the product. In order to remove GRASASH SUPREME T300 from the parts without any problem, fluorinated solvents should be used.
· All kind of application in food industry.
· Electric motor bearings.
· Roller bearings in furnace wagon wheels.
· Thermally stabilized ball bearings in clip chains.
· Creeper chain bearings in drying plants.
· Re-enter bearings in creeper chains.
· Tenter chains with bearings.
· Vacuum unit.
· Handling and pumping of alkaline products and acids.
· Handling and pumping of petrol, fuel oils, and oils.
· Handling and pumping of solvents.
Generally wherever a long life lubricant is needed with limit temperatures and stringent environmental conditions.
In tests run on animals, GRASASH SUPREME T300 shows very low ingests and skin toxicity, so it is not dangerous for the operators. If, for any reason, this product is heated over 300ºC, the inhalation must be avoided since the gas residues from its thermic degradation are toxic and irritative. This is why smoking must be avoided when handling the product.
WAY TO USE:
GRASASH SUPREME T300 must be applied onto perfectly clean parts, free of any type of contamination or protection such as oil, grease, anti-rust protectors, dust, etc.