Anti-seize, anticorrosive and conductive paste for the protection of screw, bolts, threaded connections as well as endless screws, hinges and hydraulic and pneumatic hammers.
Specially designed for very high temp operations wherever producing corrosion, seizing, flaying and generally seizing of threaded joints.
· Protects from flaying, corrosion, seizing.
· Makes easier the setting and dismounting operation.
· Excellent conductive properties of electric current.
· Allows to recover and re-use of the parts, with the consequent saving in spare parts.
· Resists high load thanks to a high solid lubricants content.
· Long life and high efficiency.
· Resists temperature up to 1.100ºC (without contact with air).
GRASASH PASTE 1100 meets FORD SAM-1C 9107-A.
WAY TO USE:
· Manually, with brush etc., direct to the clean surface.
· Does not need previous treatment. The surfaces to be treated must be clean to prevent that oxide particles, dust, grease, etc., harm to the product adhesion.