Hand-washing paste with abrasives of natural origin, lemon scented and hazelnut colored.
The product contains glycerin emollient/moisturizer. It contains neither solvent nor antibacterial.
It degreases and perfectly cleans hands from encrusted dirt, preventing reddening and cracking.
Cleaning power MEDIUM against GREASY DIRT Oil, hydrocarbons, grease, lubricants, bitumen, etc.
HOW TO USE:
Dose the product on dry hands and rub until the dirt is completely emulsified,then rinse with running water.
5000ml = 180-200 washes approximately.
Water, calcium carbonate, cellulose, hydrogenated tallow acid, sodium carbonate, deceth-5, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
MANIPULATION AND STORAGE:
· It is recommended not to overlap pallets.
· Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and well ventilated, at a temperature between 10°C and 35°C.
· The product can be frozen at a temperature of 0°C or lower. It will be usable when thawed.
· Once opened, it is recommended for use within a maximum of 12 months.
· Shelf life: 36 months.
· Eye contact : Rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
· Ingestion : Rinse mouth with running water without swallowing, seek medical advice immediately and show the label or container.