Creamy fluid hand wash with unique detergent and emollient properties. The detergent base is composed of an association of components free of solvents and other materials aggressive to the skin, but effective against dirt of any kind. In addition, it contains very fine micro-beads of vegetable origin, giving greater strength to its cleansing action. Its epidermal pH allows the user to use it whenever needed, without causing any reddening of the hands. Contains hazelnut shell abrasive.
Cleaning power HIGH against GREASY AND DRY DIRT Oil, hydrocarbons, grease, grease, lubricants, bitumen, rust, graphite, graphite, graphite.
HOW TO USE:
Dose the product on dry hands and rub until the dirt is completely emulsified,then rinse with running water.
5000ml = 1176 washes approximately.
Water, calcium carbonate, cellulose, hydrogenated tallow acid, sodium carbonate, deceth-5, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
MANIPULATION AND STORAGE:
· It is recommended not to overlap the pallets.
· Ventilated, at a temperature between 10°C and 35°C.
· The product can be frozen at a temperature of 0°C or lower. It will be usable when thawed.
· Once opened, it is recommended for use within a maximum of 12 months.
· Shelf life: 36 months.
· Eye contact : Rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
· Ingestion : Rinse mouth with running water without swallowing, seek medical advice immediately and show the label or container.