Highly stable emulsifiable mineral cutting oil, formulated with paraffinic base oils resistance to aging very important. Possessing good detergent, dispersant and extreme pressure, in addition to having technologically very advanced additives that allow you to work with all metals, in moderate and severe machining.
This product has a very good stability to the emulsion, keeping the emulsion homogeneous during a long period of time, which allows it to increase the resistance to aging and to avoid possible problems of oxidation.
• It is a fluid free of elements not recommended by the C.E.E. such as Nitrites, Phenols, Phosphates, Amines secondary and rosin derivatives, etc.
• Excellent behavior with hard water.
• Remarkable extreme pressure and coolant lubricating power.
• Very good resistance to oxidation.
• Good bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
• Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion qualities.
• Make a good emulsion.
METALS SUITABLE FOR MACHINING:
Hard steels, forged, medium and soft steels.
Foundry, Aluminum Alloys, Copper, Bronze, Titanium Alloys.
SUITABLE MACHINING OPERATIONS:
Broaching, Internal and External Threading, Grooving, Drill, Milling, Reaming, Sawing.