They are a high-quality spindle bearing oils. Formulated for use in the lubrication of high speed spindle bearings in precision grinders and other machine tools that require the use of low viscosity oils. They are formulated with an oiliness agent and/or an ashless anti-wear additive plus select inhibitors to provide excellent lubricity and wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and resistance to foaming. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize deposits and provide long service life. It has excellent water-separating properties to minimize the formation of emulsions, and is resistant to excessive foam buildup. It is non-staining for use in textile equipment.
They are recommended primarily for use in highspeed CNC milling machines, precision grinders, and other machine tools. They meet the performance requirements of leading manufacturers of high-speed CNC milling machines. They are also suitable for use where low viscosity ashless anti-wear inhibited hydraulic oils are required. Always consult with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for appropriate lubricant viscosity and quality selection.
They are recommended for lubrication of high-speed needle and spindle bearings in agricultural and textile machinery, such as spinning machines.
• Horizontal, vertical, bed-type, knee-type, and turret-type CNC milling machines
• High-speed needle and spindle bearings in industrial, agricultural, and textile machinery
• Low-pressure hydraulic systems that require a low-viscosity oil
• Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
• Long service life for reduced operating and maintenance costs
• Protects against wear
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Excellent water-separating properties
• Excellent low-temperature performance
• Clear color
• Quick foam release