Multigrade ashless mineral hydraulic oil with extreme pressure, advanced technology particularly suitable for any system or hydraulic system undergo an extensive environmental temperature change.
· High resistance to oxidation, ageing and sludge formation.
· Outstanding anti-wear properties.
· Very good anti-foaming qualities.
· Very high viscosity index.
· Effective protection of metals against corrosion.
· Compatible with the joints habitually used in hydraulic circuits.
· Great load-bearing capacity.
|DIN 51524 PART 3 CLASE HVLP|
|VICKERS I-286-S Y M-2950-S|
|AFNOR NFE 48603HV ISO 6743-4 HV|
|FIVES CINCINNATI P-69|