ATF GLOBAL 295HV is manufactured from synthetic base oils and additives that help to provide thermal and oxidation stability, friction control, good response to high loads, protection against wear and corrosion. It is specially designed for automatic transmissions in trucks and heavy duty buses operating in extended service.
• AT GLOBAL 295HV is designed for severe service and extended drain intervals.
• It is recommended for any application that requires Allison TES-295 performance levels and Allison TES-389.
• For drain intervals ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 km.
• Extended drains up to six times those of a conventional automatic transmission fluid.
• Protection against the formation of lacquers, mud and other harmful deposits.
• Exceptional stability provided by additional oxidation inhibitors.
• Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating qualities when hot.
• Optimized friction characteristics for smooth shifting and efficient power transfer.
VOLVO 1273,41, VOLVO 97342
MB 236.5 / MB 236.6 / MB 236.7 / MB 236.8 / MB 236.81 / MB 236.9 / MB 236.91
HYUNDAI SP-II/SP-III/JWS-3309 T-4
TOYOTA TYPE D-II/T/T-III/T-IV
ZF TE-ML 11A, 11B