Multigrade mineral hydraulic oil with extreme pressure, advanced technology particularly suitable for any system or hydraulic system undergo an extensive environmental temperature change.
· High resistance to oxidation, ageing and sludge formation.
· Outstanding anti-wear properties.
· Very good anti-foaming qualities.
· Very high viscosity index.
· Effective protection of metals against corrosion.
· Compatible with the joints habitually used in hydraulic circuits.
· Great load-bearing capacity.
|DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP|
|ISO 6743-4 HV / ISO 11158 HV|
|AFNOR NF-E 48-603 HV / ISO|
|PARKER DENISON HF-0, HF-1, HF-2|
|EATON Brochure 03-401-2012|